Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Collage: Pet Portrait


This year’s theme for the 2014 Etsy Craft Party I'm hosting this Friday, June 6, 2014 is Recapture: Bring new meaning to your photographs. Transform your photographs into display-worthy works of art using a variety of craft supplies and creative techniques.  And so below is my example of how I embellished a photograph of my dog.  Eight people whom I don't know plus a neighbor have signed up through Eventbrite for my event.  I'm a bit nervous about entertaining crafters because I'm avid but not especially skilled.  I'm also not even an Etsy seller though I love shopping their site.  However, I do love making and losing myself in assemblage and am just aiming to have fun with strangers.
M A T E R I A L S:  photograph, cut-outs from discarded book, artist canvas panel, scrapbook paper, drawing pen, rubber stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment