Saturday, March 16, 2024

clay, cook, cloth: candelabra, cabbage, carryall

‘Dear March – Come in – / How glad I am – / I hoped for you before – / Put down your Hat – / You must have walked – / How out of Breath you are – / Dear March, how are you, and the Rest – / Did you leave Nature well – / Oh March, Come right upstairs with me – / I have so much to tell…’

Last Saturday was a whirlwind. Our last day of clay for the winter term. I continued work on my taper candleholder, which my clay mates said was looking very "Anthro," but haven't been taking any pictures of my progress and instead photographed Jessica's cute little shot cups.        
And the weather was so very dreary that I soaked beans from El Gordo and chopped fresh Savoy cabbage...
 
...baked chive and cheddar biscuits and cooked bean soup for dinner.
And I finished two zippered pouches.
And it's already the Saturday off from clay. More about canoeing to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment