Monday, January 30, 2017

Work in Progress: Valentine Sachets

A couple weekends ago, my husband and I argued about my messiness.  It was bad!  My clutter was shoved pell mell into that now-neatened shelf that holds my porcelain collection which you see in the photo above.  Hubs said he couldn't understand how I could devote so many hours to sewing and not even spend a few minutes putting things away to where they belong.  I felt guilty.  And so I tidied as best I could this past weekend.  Good enough for him.  Yay!  And I also resolved not to sew until I got my bookcase into some semblance of order.  I made two trips to Goodwill, and I plan on de-cluttering and organizing the contents on the shelves you see here even more.
(I harvested lots of French Lavender a couple summers ago with the intention of making sachets in this photo, and it's now winter)
I'd also cleared enough of my table to bring out everything I need for my February crafts.  I set out red and pink fabric as well as my dusty jars of lavender though it still smells like I picked it yesterday.  I've still yet to pull out my embroidery floss, beads, ribbons and fusible interfacing.

No comments:

Post a Comment