Thursday, June 8, 2023

cook: seafood linguine

I was annoyed with myself last night. I’d intended to go swim my mile, but thought I’d be nice and make dinner for Patrick as well as cook the shrimp and scallops I defrosted before I left. I thought 90 minutes would be plenty of time and set out my mise en place.

But then I also thought, Oh I should cook the instant Dan Dan mix and hunted for the lamb and started to pull bottles of sesame oil, tamari, fish sauce and seasoning sauce, which also meant taking out Sichuan peppercorns, Sichuan chili flakes, star anise, curry powder, coriander power, white pepper, sesame seeds as well as smashing more garlic. And I finished the Dan Dan lamb mixture, but then there went swimming. I was kind of upset, and that's why I'm up early this morning to get the workout done before the day's tasks soon lean into bedtime. Cooking the seafood linguine after my noodle mix was done was automatic.

  
No cheese in this pasta sauce. And I thought I'd try some seasoning sauce in my noodles and a bit of Worcestershire sauce.
And I chuckled at these memes on Instagram.                              


So me!

No comments:

Post a Comment