Sunday, March 10, 2019

So Little Time, So Many Quilts I Want to Stitch

I signed up for a class and joined an embroidery group at my local quilt studio.  I have extreme attention deficit disorder when it comes to crafting and sewing.  My embroidery instructor also teaches a crazy quilting class, which I declined on the plausible excuse that I don't have the because of my quilting habit.  But then I saw the book below and had to have it.  Of. course.

One of my co-workers has crazy rich friends who are the housewives of Burlingame, California.  And one of them is an interior designer, who had these gorgeous upholstery samples that she was just going to toss.  My co-worker thought of me the crafter who would want these sumptuous fabrics.  Of. course.
Purple and plum ad jewel tones color palette

Mustard, gray, black color palette

An "ocean" color palette
I also have white Korean silk given to me by my global traveler friend, Bob.  It's beautifully raw with slubs, and I want to use it as the "canvas" for the decorative stitches of a crazy quilt to adorn my walls. Sigh.  When though?


No comments:

Post a Comment