Thursday, March 14, 2019

VAST Reprise: Constellation

I love how fast the VAST quilt I sewed for my sister-in-law came together and have decided to make one for myself in a palette of indigos, pale blues, gray and white with a pop of mustard.  I also decided I was going to sew a traditional block but on a large scale like the VAST quilt calls for.  I got lucky at Joann's because their premium quilt fabrics and linens are half off.
From top to bottom:  Yarn Dye Winter Sky, Yarn Dye Blue Black Chambray, Yarn Dye Dusk Blue 
Yarn Dye Silver White, Mimosa Linen

I started planning and cutting fabrics and fell so in love with the softness and drape of these fabrics that I ran to Joann's to get even more fabric from the same line for yet another quilt.
From top to bottom:  Yarn Dye Rainy Day, Yarn Dye Light Chambray, Yarn Dye Dark Denim, Yarn Dye Two Stripes




No comments:

Post a Comment