Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Quarantine Life: Campfire Quilt

Yesterday was Day 1 or Tuesday, March 17 of a county order to isolate, and I already was practicing that social distance by spending most of the weekend sewing.  Here's the finished quilt top.  I thought I would have it already pin basted for stitching in the ditch and then hand quilting, but nope.
I messaged the picture of the finished top to my nephew and asked what color for the backing his wife wanted.  Pink, not Yellow.  Luckily, I had in my stash a bolt of Kona Baby Pink Cotton.
I adore this quilt pattern and will totally sew it again with the Curry fabric above, but with Kona Quilt Cotton Fabric Solids instead. I did plot out colors if I were to shop at the Joann's down the street from where I live: Bone, Snow, Lavender or Wisteria, Baby Pink, Punch, Coral (Made in America Cotton Fabric), Berry.


No comments:

Post a Comment