Saturday, July 1, 2017

I had made a resolution to not buy more fabric and to bust my stash, and so I started this scrappy quilt.  Here's the aqua row which I think needs one more block, but not to fear as I still have enough turquoise fabric to sew it.  I'm also going to attempt more free motion quilting row by row and attach the rows together after all the quilting is done.  The rows are going to encompass the color wheel in order to use up most of the fabric in my stash which are in boxes.  My final organizational aim is to devote one of the shelves on my bookcase to my sewing notions and a very minimal fabric stash.  And then quilts can be stored in my closet which now houses said fabric stash until I can unload these quilts in a craft fair or an Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment