Friday, December 29, 2017

Quilting: Gray Skies Are Gonna Clear Up

I missed the December 25th deadline for this present (Christmas Eve and Christmas Day kind of got in the way), but a day after the holiday I finished stitching in the ditch.  I then took another day to finish the binding (AND I had to redo joining the binding ends three times) and quilt label, so yesterday I finally delivered it to its recipient before he returns home to Southern California this Saturday.  I fell more and more in love with the quilt after it was complete.  I thought I would've tired of making this paper foundation pieced quilt a second time, but I love it so much that I look forward to making the red and pink color way for Valentine's Day and then the purple one for a March birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment