Monday, February 22, 2021

Sunday Lazy Sunday

Memories pop up on my Facebook reminders of how glorious the weather can be here in Northern California in February. Whereas last year I was cantering on a horse in sunshine, this year hubs and I basked in that same kind of sunlight when we visited the Filoli Gardens, where I gathered more photo references for some planned watercolors.









At home, I let the dog out and we walked Beresford Park and then came home to continue sunning ourselves next to my flower bed.



I try not to get jealous of the mutual admiration these two have for each other. I know she loves me too.
Then it was time to prepare lunches for the week.
I never think to combine these tuna salad and egg salad into one, and I don't think I ever will. They're so perfect in their own way, whether in a sandwich or on top of some dressed greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment