Saturday, August 1, 2020

Quarantine Summer: Still Never Enough Hours in a Day Because a Week Goes Too Fast

I plan on getting more serious about work in August, but in the meantime I am milking my July. I've got 3 mini You & Me quilts stitched and am using my weekends to figure out the text. While in the "sewing studio" aka the workroom of my school library, I listen to podcasts like this journalistic expose on the scam of California City or the selling of worthless land in the desert.
And I can't believe I love leftovers. I added chili oil and Thai peppers and ground Sichuan peppercorns to my Mapo Tofu and then cilantro and scallions for some green.
And while hubs was zooming in our bedroom at a condo association meeting, I made marinara and preserved it. 
I so love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment