Thursday, October 21, 2021

Clay: Frida Kahlo Mugs

I remembered this week that I had built these mugs specifically for adhering these iron oxide decals.                

And I’ve three more Frida Kahlo images and texts for which I need to make mugs. Oh! And I've been encouraged to sell my wares at a pop-up in the Excelsior District of San Francisco--an event called the Holy Moly Market/Berlin style Christkindle market. And so yesterday I bought some canvas and grommets to make myself a banner to string behind me and thought of what I should call my little maker stand: clay & cloth (if I sell both ceramics and quilts). However, there will come a time where I will only sell ceramics, and so I'll have to give that shop name a thought. I may stick with my handmade hobbyist label but then again maybe it should have the word clay in it. I also ordered a clay stamp of my full name though I've gotten pretty speedy at stamping the bottom of my pots: annaleelapid.

No comments:

Post a Comment