Monday, November 23, 2020

My Favorite Take 'n Bake Pizza: DIY

Even before the pandemic, the hubs and I rarely went out to dinner together or even ordered take-out. However, a Papa Murphy's thin delite pizza was the exception, and chicken bacon artichoke pizza was one of my favorites. I was craving it and bought a Boboli thin crust. And I'm not one to turn my nose up at convenience foods once in a while if most of your cooking is from scratch. Enter ingredients like a jar of Alfredo sauce, spinach in a clamshell, marinated artichokes, leftover pepper bacon and rotisserie chicken.

But wait! There's still cheese to add: rough cut shredded mozzarella, provolone and grated Parmesan.
Not too shabby.
And dinner is served.
I won't ever take up whole loaves bread baking, but pizza crust is an endeavor I must consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment