Thursday, November 5, 2020

Self-soothing with Food and Nesting

Finally I found my pandemic tshirt.

I thought I was gonna have to stitch a hoop, but this encapsulates my shelter in home perfectly. And loves cooking could have been the second line of the tee. I'm at a stage in my life where I like leftovers, especially a childhood dish of sinigang. Or pizza though note to self, Pillsbury pizza crust SUCKS. 


Election night was especially nerve-wracking. I refused to turn on the television and made my favorite sandwich for dinner. Mortadella, provolone, sliced red onion, hot banana pepper rings, lettuce, tomato, lots of mayo and a little pesto. And of course, a glass of Chardonnay.
And of course, lots of day drinking during this pandemic.
But I aim to go dry this November until Thanksgiving. Balance and moderation as ever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment