Friday, February 11, 2022

craft (+cardiovascular exertion): valentine days

February 14 is this coming Monday, and this year I decided to decorate the library with love-themed displays.      


I also made new signage about eating in the library though it’s not as much as an issue these days because of mandatory masking.                            
And my orchid that my neighbor, Cecilia gave me a couple Christmases ago is also doing its duty.
What’s gone by the wayside in this holiday season is consistent heart healthy habits like exercise. I did renew my Les Mills app though because like love, hope springs eternal.          
But if I’m to get my money’s worth, I need to ride more and do a dance workout or three. And so let's see if I can accomplish more spinning and dance sessions in the rest of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment