Friday, June 26, 2020

Quarantine Cooking: Instagramming Pizza Night






And since I didn't use all the pineapple on my pizza, I made a fruit cup along with apricots given by a neighbor and strawberries from our tiny patch for dessert.
And poured myself a glass of wine while the pizza baked. I was a bit leery of the wine because of its name, but the label also did say dry rose and from California. Unlike Southerners, we Californians like our wine not soft and disgustingly sweet but dry. And thank goodness it was dry and a bit crisp.
And now back to the main feature...
I regretted buying this Boboli crust, but I couldn't let it go to waste and thought if I loaded it up with toppings, I could forgive its mediocrity. Not bad, not bad. Next time for sure, if I buy this prepackaged crust again, it's gonna be the thin one.

No comments:

Post a Comment