Sunday, November 27, 2022

cook: beet & goat cheese salad and squash soup

Back to school. Back to work. Now that Thanksgiving week is over, I've got 3 more weeks to get into a routine of working out and eating raw as much as possible before winter break. I love that salad greens are their most crisp and vibrant right now, and so I bought a huge tub of arugula and steamed some beets to add to those peppery leaves.

 
Add some crumbled goat cheese and chopped raw walnuts...
 
and balsamic vinaigrette plus a container of acorn and butternut squash soup...

 
...and I've got 2 of these meals for the work week, which I'll break up with avocado and sprouts sandwiches and a shepherd's pie made with leftover mashed potatoes and peas and carrot to alternate my lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment