Sunday, July 26, 2020

Quarantine Baking: Plum Galette

I'd rather leave the baking to the hubs, but I'm partial to fruit pies whereas he'd rather bake and consume chocolate cakes and brownies and cookies. Below is a plum galette from the site on which I got a recipe, but I want to eventually bake a peach one. I had downloaded a recipe for a peach pie and was even looking for low sugar pectin yesterday to bake it, which the supermarket did not have. And this morning, I thought why? Galettes are so much easier, especially with already prepared pie crust, and yep, I prefer not to make my own pie crust.
Yesterday I used the plums a friend gave me plus some more I bought at my favorite produce store to bake a galette.

Okay now to give neighbors and friend slices of plum galette, so I can bake a peach one.

No comments:

Post a Comment