Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Quarantine Life: It's a Dog's World (And We Just Live in It)

When the pandemic started, I was always grateful for my dog and day drinking. She's been such a solace. On this past Saturday, I took Sadie and her BFF, Wallace for a walk to Seal Point Park. There was nary a soul in the small dog park, and so we hit the path encircling the park.
The weather was gorgeous by the bay. Whereas it was hot inland, the breezes made the temperature absolutely balmy. There was a bit of mist slightly shrouding views of San Francisco including the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge, but you could see the closer Hayward Bridge in all its magnificence. And lots of kitesurfers.

I would've liked to walked the larger perimeter of the park. I know Wallace was up for it, but little Sadie looked a bit tired and so I carried her up the hill for short cut and a shorter walk.


There's also no tree cover at Seal Point Park, and so I knew Sadie was also thirsty. And so we went home. Yup, she was tuckered out and took up occupancy in Wallace's bed. He's such a good egg to her.
Patrick was also home from his run, and so he took Wallace home. Then Blaze, Rocco, Olivia and Mocha came over for homemade dog treats. We basically bake ground turkey meat in a low oven until it's jerky.


No comments:

Post a Comment